This document provides exhaustive information on cookie and similar technologies usage.
What are cookies
Cookies are small files websites send to a user computer or device (they are usually sent to a browser), which are stored to be then sent again to the website when it is visited again by the same user.
No cookie can collect data from your hard drive, carry viruses or copy your e-mail address.
Every cookie is user browser specific. Some of the cookies functions may be performed by other technologies. “Cookie” is used in this document to indicate both cookies and other similar technologies.
Cookies can be divided in various categories based on their characteristics and function:
Technical cookies are all the cookies used solely to “perform a communication on an electronic communication net, or only to provide a service to consenting users and subscribers following their requests” (cf. section 122, par. 1, Civil Code).
They are not used for anything more and are usually installed directly by the owner of the master of the website. They can be divided in:
- navigation or session cookies, essential to make websites work properly;
- analytic cookie, similar to technical cookies when directly used by site owner to collect data on general number of visits and on user interactions, to make the website work better; (see Google Analytcs cookies).
- features cookie, which allow the user to browse any website based on selected criteria (language, for example) to provide a better experience. These cookies are installed without user’s prior consent.
User profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are used to create a “user profile” and are used to tailor marketing messages based on user navigation preferences. (They anonymously identify users’ “interests” to provide a better navigation experience)
You have to give your consent to the usage of profiling cookies. Pursuant to current regulations, the user can authorize or deny authorization to the installation of these cookies following the instructions in the “Cookie management” section.
The website cannot control third party cookies ( social media cookies) files. It cannot install nor remove them. User can manage their cookie preferences modifying their browser’s option (see instruction below), or the resources in the “Cookie management” section.
We kindly invite you to verify third party specific procedures (see the list below).
Here you find a complete list of all the technical cookies which are on our website at the moment:
We use this cookies to optimize user’s navigation. You can disable them but you could experience problem navigating and displaying the site:
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and anonymously analyze user experience data (IP address included). Data resulting from your experience are usually sent to and stored in Google USA servers. We use this technology solely to improve our contents and user’s experience.
Please remember that Google operates following the “US-Safe-Harbor” data protection agreement in the American Department of Trade’s “Safe Harbor” program. Google will then use the collected data solely to evaluate user’s experience on our website, to give us reports on website activities and to grant us website and Internet specific services. Google will share these data only for data processing purposes and if asked to comply with the law. Google will never link your data to any other data collected by its systems.
Navigating our website you consent to this use of your data.
You can always disable Google Analytics monitoring activities by installing the Google opt-put plugin on your browser. For more information:
Google Adwords Remarketing
Remarketing is aimed at users who already visited our website. Users who already experienced our website will be shown ads on other Google Display Web websites or using Google search to find services similar to what we offer.
For more information on remarketing and on disabling it please visit: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it and http://www.google.com/settings/ads
For more information please visit: https://twitter.com/privacy
For more information please visit: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Cookies have varying expiration dates, based on the expiration date set at installation.
Generally, you can find:
– session or temporary cookies: file used to store temporary data, to link actions taken in a specific session. They are removed once you quit your browser.
– persistent cookies: used to store data such as name and password, to prevent user from having to type them every time they come to the website. They are not deleted once you quit the browser.
Folloing what’s stated in Civil Code (Decree-Law June 30th, 2003, n. 196, which will be hereafter called “Code”) and, specifically, section 13, par. 3 and section 122, par. 1 and with reference to what’s stated on the cookie use consent Decree-Law, May, 8th 2014 (you can find it in Gazzetta Ufficiale n. 126 issued on June, 3rd 2014), you can, at any time, modify your consent..
Being users of our website you can, at any time, exercise the rights stated in Decree-Law 196/2003 section 7 at any time and, specifically, be given a written list of collected data; update them, be shown their origin, management and purpose; ask that they are modified, deleted, turned to anonymous data, prevent law-infringment uses and oppose their use.
To exercise your rights, contact us :
Address: C.da La Selva – 66020 Paglieta (CH)
Telephone: +39.0872.578044 – Fax: +39.0872.579755
Pietro: +39 329.4317713
Sergio: +39 336.651219
If you have given consent but wish to modify cookie management, you will have to delete installed cookies using your browser specific tools.
We want to state again that we don’t have any control over third party cookies. If you have consented to their installation, you will have to use your browser specific tools to delete them, address an opting-out request to such third parties or refer to http://www.youronlinechoices.com
How to manually delete cookies working on your browser configuration
If you’re using Google Chrome
- Open Chrome Browser
- Click on the menu on the browser toolbar near the url field
- Select Settings
- Click on Advanced Settings
- In the “Privacy” panel click on “Content settings”
- In the “Cookie”section you can modify the following settings:
- Allow local data storage
- Modify local data only after you quit the browser
- Block websites cookies
- Block third-party cookies and data
- Manage cookie exception for specific sites
- Delete one or more cookies
For more information please visit https://support.google.com
If you’re using Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu on the browser toolbar near the url field
- Select Options
- Select Privacy Panel
- Click on Show Advanced Settings
- In the “Privacy” section click on “Content Settings”
- In the “Tracking” section you are able to modify the following settings:
- Tell sites you don’t want to be tracked
- Tell sites you want to be tracked
- Don’t show preferences for personal data tracking
- in the “History” section you can:
- Accept third part cookies (always, only from the most visited websites or never) and store them for a given period (until expiration date, when Firefox quits or choosing every time)enabling the “Use custom settings for history” setting.
- Delete single cookies.
For more information visit: https://support.mozilla.org/
if you’re using Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools and then on Internet Option
- Click on Privacy tab and, in the Setting section, slide and choose what you want the browser to do with cookies:
- Block cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Choose which cookies to allow: slide cursor in an intermediate position neither to block nor to allow all the cookies, then click on Sites and type the website url of the website you want to block or allow.
For more information visit: http://windows.microsoft.com
If you’re using Safari 6
- Open Safari
- Click on Safari, choose Preferences and click on Privacy
- In Block Cookies section specify how Safari manages and accepts cookies.
- Click on Details to see which websites store cookies
For more information visit Support on Apple website.
If you’re using Safari iOS (mobile devices)
- Open Safari iOS
- Choose Settings and Safari 3. Choose Block Cookie and then click on: “Never”, “Third party” or “Always”
- Choose Settings, Safari and then Delete Cookies and data to delete all the cookies stored by Safari
For more information visit https://support.apple.com/
If you’re using Opera
- Open Opera
- Click on Preferences, Advanced and then Cookie
- Choose one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept cookies only from visited website: third party cookies and cookies sent by other websites are automatically refused
- Never accept cookies: no cookie will be saved. For more information visit: